- job category
- Marketing and Account Management
- £250 per day
Our client is beyond doubt an integrated agency. It lives, breathes and practices the use of multi-channel, multi-discipline marketing. They are seeking a new digital account manager to join their growing digital team based in Nottinghamshire.
You will be Working with a UX designer, developers, and fellow account managers, you’ll be responsible for planning and delivering their digital projects.
- Proven account management experience, working specifically on digital projects including web builds, digital ad campaigns, and email marketing.
- Knowledge of other digital areas would be useful, but not essential – especially SEO and PPC.
- Experience working on consumer brands comparable to their existing clients.
- Proven experience in supporting the development of an integrated digital strategy, showing associated skills in insight generation and analytics.
- Excellent writing and grammar skills.
- Strong numeracy and analytical skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office.
- A UK driving licence and/or the ability to travel to client locations anywhere in the UK and abroad.
- Knowledge of other offline/print media is a bonus.
It goes without saying that you'll be super organised, with the ability to work under pressure while delivering the highest level of customer service.
This freelance job will suit self employed individuals and will be paid on a daily rate, it will be based onsite at our clients offices. For more advice and information about freelancing please call our office.