- job category
- Marketing and Account Management
- £32,000 per annum
Our client is beyond doubt an integrated agency. It lives, breathes and practices the use of multi-channel, multi-discipline marketing. They are seeking a new digital account manager to join their growing digital team based in Nottinghamshire.
You will be Working with a UX designer, developers, and fellow account managers, you’ll be responsible for planning and delivering their digital projects.
- Proven account management experience, working specifically on digital projects including web builds, digital ad campaigns, and email marketing.
- Knowledge of other digital areas would be useful, but not essential – especially SEO and PPC.
- Experience working on consumer brands comparable to their existing clients.
- Proven experience in supporting the development of an integrated digital strategy, showing associated skills in insight generation and analytics.
- Excellent writing and grammar skills.
- Strong numeracy and analytical skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office.
- A UK driving licence and/or the ability to travel to client locations anywhere in the UK and abroad.
- Knowledge of other offline/print media is a bonus.
This role would be ideal for a candidate who is:
- Confident and self-assured in all professional relationships, both external and internal.
- A brilliant communicator and great listener who can hold their own in meetings and pitches.
- Able to build positive relationships with clients, suppliers and within the agency itself.
- Highly organised.
- Able to prioritise when dealing with several projects at once.
- Positive and enthusiastic with a can-do attitude.
This is offered as a full time permanent job.