- job category
- Design and Creative
Our client is one of the region’s largest and most progressive integrated brand and communications agencies servicing some great clients across traditional graphic design and digital media. Our client works with some of the top blue chip companies including leisure, FMCG, automotive and retail. Well-structured and managed agency in a vibrant office environment.
Our client is looking for a talented Social Media Creative and Content Creator to join their growing team the candidate will be a designer looking to focus on social media channels with the ability to write short form content.
You’ll be working alongside the Social Media Managers and an experience of allocating spend to posts across Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and more, will be advantageous. Any knowledge using relevant analytics tools, such as ad managers, to create detailed, informative social reports till also be required.
Excellent customer service and communication skills, combined with attention to detail, are a must. You’ll also possess strong copywriting skills and an eye for design, as content creation is an integral part of the role.
Responsibilities will include:
- An all-round creative with strong copywriting skills
- Create high-quality social content and campaign strategies
- Work with Social Strategists and Account Directors to produce relevant, creative social media ideas that align with our clients’ business aims
- Assist in managing our clients social channels
- Assist in identifying when to make use of paid media and for what purpose
- Present your ideas confidently and with enthusiasm to colleagues and clients
- Collaborate with the wider design team to define, shape and successfully implement social content into creative and marketing campaigns
- Keep up to date with social innovation and best practice
- Strong creative, art working and copy skills.
Salary dependent upon experience.
This role is offered as a full time permanent position.