- job category
- Design and Creative
Our client is a leading design agency with an excellent reputation for quality and innovation based in Leicestershire.
To be considered for this role, you will already have agency experience under your belt, a strong conceptual designer which is evident in your portfolio, the ability to produce design for a variety of industry sectors and be comfortable talking your designs through with the creative director and through to final artwork. You will be able to demonstrate a strong working history in both print and digital design, and be able to oversee the creative output of other designers within the team.
Your attention to detail will be second to none and your typographical and layout ability will be carefully considered.
You will thrive within a team, but will be a self-motivator and able to work on your own initiative. You will work well under pressure and deadlines don't phase you, a dedicated and passionate professional.
- Strong portfolio showing conceptual thinking and innovative design
- Comprehensive knowledge of Adobe CC software including InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator
- Previous agency experience
- Experience of overseeing and steering a creative team
- Digital and design for social media a distinct advantage
This role offers the ideal candidate the opportunity to work with great clients, a great team and a competitive package.
The role is a full time permanent opportunity.