- job category
- Design and Creative
- £27,000 per annum
Our client is a well-respected full-service marketing communications agency based in the centre of Leicester. They work with a diverse and exciting range of clients operating in a multitude of sectors and offer a broad range of services. They have a great opportunity for a Midweight developer to their team.
The successful candidate will have a genuine interest and knowledge of ongoing developments and changes within the web world with an enthusiasm to learn and work as part of a team.
- Building bespoke WordPress themes using provided designs.
- Building HTML emailers.
- Building standalone PHP/HTML websites.
- Updating existing websites.
- Manage on-line workflow (including Juniors schedule).
- Mentoring Junior Developer.
- Client facing with a certain amount account management.
Key skills and experience
- Wordpress Theme Creation
- SSH / Command Line
- SASS / LESS
- Some experience of Plesk or other cPanel software
- Domains and DNS
- HTML Emailers and systems (Campaign Monitor / Mailchimp etc)
- Good communicator
- Client facing role
- Be able to mentor junior level developer
- Creative Suite (Dreamweaver / Photoshop / InDesign / Illustrator etc)
- Manage time schedules for development team
This is offered as a full time permanent role.