- job category
- Design and Creative
- £23,000 per annum
Our client designs and delivers captivating experiences for brands to communicate with their audience.
Working with their clients to tell their story, through graphic design, video and three-dimensional branded space design. They have a fantastic opportunity for a junior graphic designer to join them in their Nottinghamshire studio.
The successful candidate will be:
• Art working and preparing designs for print and digital.
• Researching and developing visual styles and concepts.
• Presenting your ideas to the team for design and creative execution.
• Developing creative concepts for pitches and proposals.
• Working with our suppliers to get the best for us and our clients.
• Working closely with our other Designers, Creative Director and Studio Manager to ensure
consistency across all projects.
• A creative and proficient portfolio.
• Strong working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite.
• Ability to manage your time to deliver great design and finished artwork.
• Excellent attention to detail.
• Strong typographic knowledge.
• Flexible and a willingness and desire to learn, grow and move forward within the team.
• Have a passion for technology and design to ensure we keep ahead of the game.
• Agency experience a bonus.
To be considered for this role you will need to show some examples of your work, have excellent communication skills and be able to work as part of a small team.
This is offered as a full time permanent job.