- job category
- Design and Creative
- £23,000 per annum
Our client is a well-respected full-service marketing communications agency based in the centre of Leicester. They work with a diverse and exciting range of clients operating in a multitude of sectors and offer a broad range of services. They have a great opportunity for a junior front-end developer to their team.
Working in a busy environment you will be building and updating websites and emailers as well as completing other related duties. The successful candidate will be mentored and developed for the role, with promotion opportunities.
The successful candidate will have a genuine interest and knowledge of ongoing developments and changes within the web world with an enthusiasm to learn and work as part of a team.
- Building bespoke Wordpress themes using provided designs.
- Building HTML emailers.
- Building standalone PHP/HTML websites.
- Updating existing websites.
- Monthly security updates across websites and systems hosted by the company.
Key skills and experience:
- Responsive development.
- Wordpress development.
- Ability to manage time effectively, handle multiple projects and meet deadlines.
- Communication skills.
- Drupal development.
- Joomla development.
- Knowledge of web security.
You’ll be joining a great team of talented creatives and account facing staff working in a fast-paced commercial setting, generating accurate work. We are looking for someone who is willing to learn and progress their career.
This is offered as a full time permanent job.