- job category
- Design and Creative
Our client is a leading design agency with an excellent reputation for quality and innovation based in Leicestershire.
To be considered for this role, you will already have agency experience under your belt, a strong portfolio, the ability to produce design for a variety of industry sectors and be comfortable talking your designs through to final artwork. You will be able to demonstrate a strong working history in both print and digital design, and be able to take direction from the senior designer and creative director when required. This role will suit an experienced designer looking to further their career within a top agency or an experienced junior who is ready to step up and make their mark.
You will thrive within a team, but will be a self-motivator and able to work on your own initiative. You will work well under pressure and deadlines don't phase you, a dedicated and passionate professional.
- Strong portfolio showing conceptual thinking and innovative design
- Comprehensive knowledge of Adobe CC software including InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator
- Previous agency experience
- Experience of working within a creative team
- Digital and design for social media a distinct advantage
This role offers the ideal candidate the opportunity to work with great clients, a great team and a competitive package.
The role is a full time permanent opportunity.